(1) "Animal" means every living vertebrate except a human being.
(2) "Farm animal" means an animal raised on a farm or ranch and used or intended for use as food or fiber.
(3) "Retailer" means a person regularly engaged in the business of selling tangible personal property, services or entertainment for use or consumption and not for resale.
(4) "Wild animal" means a living mammal or marsupial which is normally found in the wild state, but shall not include a farm animal.
(5) "Domestic pet" means any domesticated animal which is kept for pleasure rather than utility.
History: L. 1977, ch. 116, § 1; April 27.